|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2013-12-13 05:36 PST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000459||Friendica||UI/themes||public||2012-07-20 14:16||2012-07-21 03:45|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000459: overlaying icons in dispy|
|Description||in the top right corner of the dispy-theme, there seems to be a problem with the size of the floater. the icon for "help" is being moved to the second line and then "hides" behind the "user menu". also the icon for "contact requests" seems to be a bit offset as it's not aligned with the other icons.|
furthermore, when notifications appear it's impossible to use the icons until the notifications are closed. also, the notifications are hard to read when they overlay the floater. and maybe it's possible to make the size of the notifications equal zu to size of the floater?
i'm from austria and this is my first bug-report, so please excuse my bad english and be patient with me if i did it wrong :)
|Tags||No tags attached.|
here is what i modified in the style.css-files of "light"- and "dark"-dispy-theme:
line 99: changed "#jot-title," to "/*#jot-title,*/", as i don't want the pointer (which would indicate a link) to appear when clicking the "set title" box.
line 101 and 102:
- changed "margin-top:50px;" to "margin-top:100px;" to arrange the notifications below the floater
- added "width:234px;" after margin-top - the width is set to that value to make the notifications the same width as the floater (more on that later)
line 104: set "font-size:" to "1em" as i don't like the "squeezed" text
- changed "right:1%;" to "right:0px;" as it appears strange to me that the distance from the right side is depending on the width of the browser window.
- changed "width:" from "270px" to "297px" to make the "help"-icon moving from second line (hidden by "user menu") going to the first line, where it is to be.
line 112: changed "left:" from "136px" to "0px" as i want all the second-line icons to start on the left side
- changed "width:" from "35%" to "148px" as i want the user menu to be exactly aligned to the width of the 5 icons in the upper floater line
- changed "margin:" from "5px 0 0 0" to "0 0 0 0", as to avoid unnecessary spacing
- changed "left:" from "7px" to "107px" for alignment to the icons above
is it ok to report my changes in this way?
|2012-07-20 14:16||bepo||New Issue|
|2012-07-21 03:45||bepo||Note Added: 0000716|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2010 MantisBT Group|